A former working mom trying to figure out what being a SAHM is all about.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Mini Wallet Miracle

Okay, so some of you requested to see my mini wallet when it arrived so here it is...



So adorable and it has been awesome! I received it last Wednesday and have only taken my purse with me once (when I went by myself to the Dr.). Having my hands free and no purse falling off my shoulder while I'm carrying B has been great!

I'll give a shoutout to the Etsy shop where I purchased my wallet, Ms Nizbit. I have not been asked to review this product. I searched for and purchased this item. It's a great handmade piece and very inexpensive so why not share the love?! It was hard to choose a fabric because there were a lot of pretty ones but I chose the black figuring it wouldn't show dirt as easily. They are washable though.

I'd love to hear of products you found that made your life easier! No self promoting please.


6 comments:

Joanna said...

Visiting from Monday Mingle! I'm addicted to etsy, so it's so nice to see people sharing the etsy love!

Brea said...

Hi! New follower from Saturday Stalk! LOVE your blog! :)

Brea
www.becomingbrea.com

Lisa P. said...

New GFC follower from Saying Hi Sunday

Lisa
www.LisaBlogs.com

Alisha K said...

Hello I am a new follower from Mingle Monday, I would love a follow back at
http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

Great blog! I'm here from the January Blog Hop and now following! Please follow back at www.dandygiveaway.com. Feel free to enter to win! :)

B said...

I agree! I'm all about sharing the love hehe. On that note, head over to Billie Monster and check out your feature. :O)

~ www.billiemonster.com ~